Wednesday, February 10, 2010

188 days to go

     Does anyone know where I can purchase a portable narrow beam electromagnetic force generator?   I just need a small one, nothing special, but a generator which will run off my car battery without running it down. I'll mount it on the dash in place of the GPS which I don't want or need.  I can get lost on my own and I don't require any help.
    About now you are asking yourself, 'What does he want with a electromagnetic force generator?' And my answer would be very simple, "I want to put a stop to the individuals who stand on their horns because they are behind me and don't see the pothole big enough to swallow an armored truck."
     During the last couple of days we have not had just a little snow which merely kisses the cars.  The Washington Area has had more snow than many northern states. And the flakes which have not buried the cars are out driving as though there was no snow at all.  Just because there are piles of snow which block the view of everyone, there always is someone who thinks they are the only one driving on the road. These individuals tailgate, honk, speed, try to hog the road, drive with one hand while balancing their checkbook and their laptop.
      "Attention all persons of interest, your time has come. No longer will you act like morons. Actually you are welcome to be an idiot.  But realize that if I see you drive like you own the road, I will just flip the switch and stop your car, dead in its tracks.  I hope you're wearing your seat belts because when your car or SUV stops, you're body will still be traveling the speed of your car.  Peeling bodies from the inside of the windshield is just messy."
    I have been told that the narrow beam from the generator might not be as narrow as I would like.  What this means is that  when activated, the beam could disrupt a couple of other cars or city blocks.  So in addition to warning the Other Persons on the road, I should mention that if your electricity suddenly goes out, don't blame the electric companies or the tree limbs on the wires, just blame the crazies who will know better after they have crossed Art Garroway.
    This is your final warning!
      
     
     
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment